Wednesday 3 September 2014

Welcome - Bienvenue

7F -- I hope after your second day that things are going a little more smoothly :)  I'm so excited to have you as my homeroom!

Students need to get their pile of permission sheets signed and turned into me by Friday. Should parents have any concerns regarding these please feel free to email me. We're still getting into the swing of things regarding textbooks and school rules, but I look forward to our future French classes!

7D -- Today we explored Google Classroom and familiarized ourselves with the Course Outline.  Students will have access to all assignments and notes through this Google App to help with sick days, and lost assignments.  I am hoping to move towards a paperless classroom, and this new tool looks very exciting!

8F -- We explored Google Classroom and ironed out some technological kinks.  Our second period was spend identifying how to demonstrate respect during class discussions.  Students worked in groups to decide 3 rules to help make classroom discussions a smooth and valuable process.

9F -- Grade 9s explored respect in the classroom.  Once we established our classroom rules, we moved on to learning what to expect in our first Science unit on Biodiversity.


No comments:

Post a Comment