Tuesday 6 September 2016

Tuesday, September 6 -- Google Classroom for PARENTS

Dear Grade 7 Parents:

I have added the emails listed in PowerSchool to my Google Classroom accounts. If you could please make sure you received the confirmation email. If you do not wish to receive these updates, you may unsubscribe at any time.  If you did not receive an email, please contact me, my email is listed on the school website.  If you have recently changed your email address please let both myself and the office know so we can update our information.

Kindest Regards,
Mme Nicholls


Grade 8 and 9 Parents:

If you wish to be added to Google Classroom I will be doing so as requested. Please send me an email and I will add you.  I will be limiting the use of this blog, but still want you to have access to student updates if necessary.

Cheers,
Mme Nicholls

No comments:

Post a Comment